Dindas I Joists
Superior Choice. Better Joist.
Dindas I Joists are engineered to perform and provide a cost-effective and lightweight solution for residential and commercial construction. I Joists provides the ideal choice for engineers, specifiers, and builders who want to provide their customers with high-quality floor systems. They provide consistent performance for the most demanding design applications. The Dindas I Joists are an inherently green product because they are a more efficient use of raw materials. To manufacture our EWP products, we use fast-growing, under-utilized, and less expensive wood species; therefore, large old-growth trees are preserved. By design, engineered wood products require much less wood to achieve the same load-bearing capability of traditional solid-sawn timber.
More options for more economical floor joist layouts
Consisting of structural LVL flanges and a structurally oriented strand board (OSB) web connected using a Type A waterproof bond, DindasJoists are strong, light, and easy to install.
- Straight, uniform & dimensionally stable in a lightweight form
- Greater design flexibility for an economical floor joist layout
- Available in 10 section depths
- Three different flange widths
- Long lengths up to 12 meters
- Easier installation of services within the floor space
- Easier to install compared to hardwood and steel alternatives
- Sourced from environmentally sustainable plantation pine
- Sustainable Sourcing
- As a Carbon Warrior partner, we only work with suppliers with verified Wood Source Certifications for responsible, and sustainable timber.
- Chain of Custody certification compliant for well-managed and sustainable forests.
Dindas I-Joists come in a range of depths and widths to provide maximum choice in design and construction scenarios.
Check out our Interactive Single Span Joist tool here
Peace of mind against termites
Dindas I Joists are also available treated (H2-S) for protection against termites and other insects in above ground, weather-protected applications in areas south of the Tropic of Capricorn. It gives all the benefits of structural LVL with added termite deterrent qualities. Utilising Dindas Australia’s on-site and leading LOSP treatment plant we are the only EWP supplier that has full control over the quality of the treatment process and end-user certification.